6 ways to style your trench coat
A trench coat is not only an everyday basic piece. With a few simple tips and tricks, turn it in a real fashion statement piece. Due to the classic cut the trenchcoat always fits perfectly to your silhouette and your clothes. This great characteristic also makes it a real travel must-have.
General styling tips
- Put up the collar of your trench coat to create a dramatic look. This will turn your evening outfit into an absolute eye-catcher.
- For a casual casual look – just slip the sleeves up a bit.
- On warm days, you can easily carry your trench open while tying the belt to the back.
- If you prefer to keep your trench coat closed, bind it instead of closing it with the buckle.
- A scarf always fits your trench. For a slightly different look tuck your scarf once.